SOLD!!! - Thank you!!!
Four Poly Chokes for sale
Four Poly Chokes for sale
($40 + actual shipping costs for everything you see in the pictures, I would prefer not to split them up to sell individually, but want to sell as one lot)
See the first picture to cross reference the descriptions below with the number shown above each choke. Click on the picture to see the image full sized.
- Newer style Poly-Choke brand adjustable choke, 16 gauge, complete choke, quantity of one.
- Older style Poly-Choke brand adjustable choke, 16 gauge, complete choke, quantity of two.
- Older style Poly-Choke brand adjustable choke, 20 gauge, this is NOT a complete choke, quantity of one.
(however if you already have a Poly-Choke brand adjustable choke on your gun that does not have the ported end, this should fit to convert it to a ported style) - Herter's brand adjustable choke, 20 gauge, complete choke, quantity of one.
These are all designed for a permanent installation, meaning you will have to have a gunsmith thread the outside of your barrel to accept these chokes. These are NOT the style that are now offered by Poly-Choke that allows them to be installed in the end of a barrel that accepts screw in chokes!
Also I wanted to say that I do not own a 16 gauge shotgun (only 12 and 20 gauges), so I am guessing that the chokes I have listed as 16 gauge are correct. If I'm wrong I'll refund your money!
Shown below are several more pictures of the chokes, you can click on each picture to see it full sized.


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home